Building the future
Under the light of our experiences, we believe that, in every moment of deep transformation, skills improvement plays a key role in achieving companies’ expected results, together with the pursue of their ambitions in business continuity and growth.
Duke&Kay is an independent company of Managers with proven track records in handling complex business situations.
Duke & Kay unique approach to effectively support companies is based on two closely connected souls:
Duke&Kay works for Companies, Investors (industrial & Financial), Banks, Law firms, Government agencies, Local authorities
Almost 6 out of 10 companies with liquidity difficulties, Unioncamere NPL and UTP growth
Duke&Kay can help you emerge from the crisis and build the future with confidence
- To set and implement a business plan to recover and restart the company
- To activate a network of partners (Banks, Funds) to support the management of the company
- To involve managers with the right skills for crisis management and to guide the recovery plan
PRIVATE EQUITY AS THE LEVERAGE TO RECOVERY:
Bring your company back to growth: Duke & Kay supports you in all phases up to the exit.
- Knowledge and strong relationship with the main international Private Equity Firms
- Many operations successfully managed
- Selected senior executives with proven experience
THE CHALLENGE IS TO RESTART
The challenge for 70% of Italian companies is to recover performance levels before COVID
Duke & Kay offers you support, expertise and tools to help you recover
- Senior Executives with proven experience and credibility
- Proprietary tools for performance analysis
- Sharing of risk for definitive results
THE RIGHT EXPERTISE
1 company out of 2 is ready to hire Managers in the next three years
Duke & Kay believes that the success for companies’ recovery and growth is based on the key role of competence
- Obsessive attention to the search and selection of the right Manager to solve the problems
Advanced analysis and evaluation tools to guarantee a choice of quality and objectivity
Managers with a proven track record in the area involved
Maurizio RiaManaging Partner
Paola MucciHR Partner
The impact of supply chain bottlenecks remains very high This global conversation between Paola Mucci, HR Partner at Duke & Kay, Italy, Bertrand Grimm, PhD Grimm, Associate Partner at Valtus France, and 𝗗𝗿. Harald Linné, Managing Partner and CEO of Atreus, Germany, assesses the current …
“Ci sono imprese che si trovano in situazioni cosiddette “speciali”, uscite da poco da una procedura concorsuale o comunque da un momento di conclamata difficoltà finanziaria oppure che ancora ne sono coinvolte, ma sono ben inserite in un percorso di rilancio con la protezione delle …
Qualsiasi processo di cambiamento e di trasformazione è strettamente collegato al know-how necessario per pianificare, programmare e favorire il processo.